Found an old crumpled note inside my jacket pocket.
- Travel via train and boats
- Zurich main train station
- Old Town
- Fraumünster and Grossmunster church
- Chocolate at Sprungli
- Beyer watch museum
- Walk up to Lindenhof
- Coffee at Cafe Schober the oldest coffeehouse in Zurich
- Zeughauskeller beer hall
- Cheese and meat fondue is a must at Swiss Chuchi at the heart of Niederdorfin the old city
- Eat Raclette, Rosti, traditional Swiss breakfast and Zürcher Geschnetzeltes
I am pretty sure most of it is a rip-off of someone else’s travel checklist. Unfortunately, I don’t remember whose.
Also, rereading it made me realize that I didn’t do must of it.
Double also, why would I include a watch museum. It seems so freaking boring.
I do regret not visiting Cafe Schober. I imagine it would be an amazing experience. Damn!
* Past me, why would you put “Cheese” as the title of your travel list. Especially since you have eaten cheese only a handful of times back then.